Happy Friday!

Fun with my 50mm + some flowers for my mom

Hello all + happy Friday! Can you believe it's May already? Almost three months exactly until I get married, and I'm just like whaaaat?! So crazy how time is flying. It's both exciting + daunting, but I cannot wait to marry my best friend. Anyway, enough sap from me! How is your week going? I hope well. I'm having a pretty good week myself, and exciting too since I introduced my first rubber stamp in my shop! I'm looking to have a pretty low-key day. Might be headed to the movies tonight, not sure yet, and possibly going to Tulip Time tomorrow. I'm really hoping I can, just for a couple hours, because I would love to see all of the beautiful tulips + maybe eat a corn dog, haha!

Here are a ton of links if you're in the browsing mood this weekend! Enjoy. :)

Some pretty embarrassing photo shoots of celebrities that will haunt them forever. Ha!

Make Them Visible. A beautiful, and somewhat sad, social experiment regarding the homeless.

Which city should you live in? I got Amsterdam + I'm packing my bags right now (I wish!). So perfect.

30 gorgeous photos of Michigan that will make you want to move here (if you aren't cool + live here already). ;)

Band names turned fun pictionary-esque puzzles.

This dog hates the mail.

Lip sync battle with Jimmy Fallon and Emma Stone.

I can't get enough of these "Celebrities Read Mean Tweets" videos. Here is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, + 6! Waste your time watching these... you won't regret it.

26 real places that look like fantasies. So beautiful.

A fun and thoughtful Disney secret concealed from us all.

In love with this tiny bathroom makeover from the folks at A Beautiful Mess.

50 fun things to do in Michigan this summer. Looks like a great list!


No comments :

Post a Comment