Greetings From Michigan!

Hey everyone! I'm very excited to introduce the first rubber stamp to the Whimsy + Wild shop! The idea came about because, well, I love my state! I'm sure you've seen me proclaim my love for Michigan on here before, because I really, really do love this state! It's so beautiful + has so much to offer, not to mention we are shaped like a mitten which makes us recognizable from space--way cool! There are so many different places to travel, we truly get to experience the four seasons, the people are friendly, the places to live are fantastic, + it's beautiful. Truly, truly beautiful. Enough about my state + more about this stamp!

The "Greetings from Michigan" stamp is perfect for you folks from Michigan who have friends or family outside of the state. It's great for stamping on stationery, envelopes, + packages to send some warm Michigan greetings to someone special. It's made from eco-friendly rubber + packaged inside the cutest cotton muslin drawstring bags. It's a great stamp for yourself or to gift to someone you know would love it. I'm really excited about this design for many reasons, + I'm so glad I get to finally share it with all of you! Head on over + check out more photos. I hope you like it! And for the rest of you who aren't from Michigan, I'm working on some things behind-the-scenes for everyone to love, so stay tuned! Happy Wednesday!



2 comments :

  1. this is beautiful! I wish I was still living in michigan so that I could buy this, maybe one day i'll move back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jillian! That is so kind of you. :) I'm really glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete